SATTVA YOGA ONLINE
MONDAY 7.45-9pm ~ £8
Meditative Restoratie Sattva Yoga Journey
WEDNESDAY 8.30-10.15am ~ £10
Dynamic & Activating Sattva Yoga Journey
~ Meditative Restorative Sattva Yoga Journey ~
You will be seamlessly guided through a combination of meditative Pranayama, Kriya, Mantra and Vinyasa flows. This is a restorative and integrated yoga practice that aims to ground, nourish and balance. You will be guided on a journey within, to still the mind, relax the body and expand the soul, allowing you to arrive into a deeper state of stillness and unity. Each journey will have a specific evolutionary intention, guided to meet the needs of each space and time. This is the ideal class to decrease the stresses of our current circumstance, to calm anxiety, improve sleep and move into the week with clarity and a more grounded sense of Self.
~ Dynamic & Activating Sattva Yoga Journey ~
You will be seamlessly guided on a dynamic and invigorating journey, to transcend fears, worries and anxiety, whilst boosting immunity, strengthening the lungs and activating your vital life force energy as we move through a combination of powerful Pranayama, Kriya, Mantra, Free Movement and Vinyasa flows. This is an integrated yoga practice that aims to awaken and balance on all levels of the mind, body and soul. Inviting you to find dynamic stillness, the merging of Shiva and Shakti, consciousness and energy, to arrive into a deeper state of unity. Each journey will have a specific evolutionary intention, guided to meet each space and time. This is the ideal class to get energised, full of vitality, release pent up emotions, shift stuck energy and move into the day with a strong spine and a soft heart.
INVESTMENT & BOOKING DETAILS
After being forced to stop all of my in person classes, 1-1's and events, it is a deep honour that I am now able to offer online classes for anyone who is based in the UK.
Even though I face my own financial challenges with being self-employed, I believe that Yoga is a deep gift and more needed than ever right now. So to make these classes accessible to all, regardless of your current financial situation, I will be taking a £1 minimum donation per class and trust that your own honesty and integrity will allow you to discern what you can afford at this time.
All of the classes will be done via Zoom.
Simply make a donation to the following account:
Miss RS Bryant
Then email me at and I will send you a link and password to access the live stream a minimum of 2 hours before the class start time.
Please use your FIRST name followed by the first two letters for the day of the week you want to attend.
E.G RoxyMo (to attend Monday)
* All donations are non-refundable/transferrable, unless a class is cancelled and does not go ahead.
* All bookings and donations must be received a minimum of 2 hours before the class start time to guarantee I have time to respond with the link and password.
* I have never worked online before in this way, so I ask for your patience and understanding should I encounter any technically difficulties and know that I am doing my best to serve you and that things should improve as I continue.
* Due to the nature of working online and my in ability to asses and assist as I would in person, you must take full responsibility for your own health and in discerning what is safe for you and your body, based on your own state of health. If you have any questions if a class is suitable for you or you have any underlying medical conditions / injuries, please email me first to check which practice is best suited for you.
* These practices are sadly not suitable for pregnant women.
I cannot wait to share the mat with you soon! Infinite love, grace and compassion to all.
We are all in this together!